IMPORTANT NOTES ON HOW TO USE THESE FORMS
If you wish to keep a blank version of the form, you must download it to your hard drive prior to using it.
If you fill out the form without downloading it to your hard drive, your computer may save the information you provided in a hidden cache file for a while. This cache file may disappear after a certain time and the information you entered will be lost. Therefore, it is imperative that the completed form be printed if you wish to keep your information for further reference.
Use the TAB key to go from one box to the next.
- Short Form Power of Attorney - One Time Export
- Affidavit of Manufacturer
- Certificate of Origin Canada-Chili free trade agreement
- Certificate of Origin Canada-Costa Rica free trade agreement
- Certificate of Origin Canada-Israel free trade agreement
- Certification of origin USMCA CUSMA
- Export Declaration B13A
- Declaration for free entry of returned American products
- Declaration for Imported Electronic Products Subject to Radiation Control Standards (FDA)
- Lacey Act Declaration
- Application for import/export permit
- Request for an importer / exporter number
- Importation of Motor Vehicles and Motor Equipment (DOT)
- Importation of Radio Frequency Devices (FCC)
- Inward Cargo Manifest for Vessel under five tons, Ferry, Train, Car, Vehicle, Etc.
- Solid Wood Packing Material Statement
- Textile Declaration
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Certification
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)