CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES FOR COMMERCIAL TRANSATIONS
At DOLBEC INTERNATIONAL, our expertise in customs brokerage and knowledge of the customs tariffs, legislation and customs regulations are backed by our total commitment to protecting your business in compliance with all customs requirements applying to the many aspects of your international transactions.
- Analysis and determination, by specialists, of tariff codes based on the Harmonized System
- Electronic customs clearance of commercial goods (air, sea, rail and land carriers) at all customs ports in Canada
- Preparation of documents for the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), Transport Canada and other government agencies
- Customs clearance expertise in several sectors of activity (industrial machinery, vehicles, pharmaceutical products, food products, steel, garments, high-tech products and others)
- Duty claims and drawbacks service
- An experienced, multilingual team of certified customs specialists
- Service provided 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- And more
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUAL
DOLBEC INTERNATIONAL also offers customs clearance services to individuals who wish to import goods for their own needs, including motor vehicles. Please note that our customs clearance service does not apply to clearance of personal effects.
INTERNET ACCESS TO YOUR IMPORT DOCUMENTATION
DOLBEC INTERNATIONAL provides importers with efficient, space-saving import document management services.
- Access all your import transaction documents on the Internet
- Create import reports according to various criteria: suppliers, HS codes, business periods, etc.
- Allow several of your employees electronic access to information simultaneously
- Your customs documents package electronically for ulterior consultation
Save space while still respecting your obligation to keep records for 6 years