Canada, the United States and Mexico sign new trade agreement. The three countries will now move forward with their respective domestic procedures toward implementation. More...
Canadian trade deficit widens to $1.2 billion in October. Exports fell 1.2%, while imports declined 0.6%, increasing the deficit by over $300 million dollars. More...
Global air freight volumes were up 3.1% in October. All regions reported year-on-year demand growth in October 2018, except Africa which contracted. More...
Reminder: Food facilities registered with U.S. FDA must renew before year end. This applies to food facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food for consumption in the United States. More...
- Customs Notice 18-22 Implementation of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Customs Notice 18-21 Changes to the Accounting for Imported Goods and Payment of Duties Regulations (Customs Self Assessment Authorizations)
- Memorandum D2-6-7 Use of Form BSF241, Non-monetary General Receipt
- Message to Industry and Brokers: Advances under the Beef and Veal Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ)
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2018 Imports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing 2018 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- CFIA - Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) webinars. Webinars on the regulations for food businesses and industry associations
- CFIA - Questions and answers: Safe Food for Canadians Act and Regulations - a new licensing regime and other follow-on amendments to the CFIA Fees Notice
- CFIA - Meat Hygiene Directives: - MHD 2018-22 Chapter 11 of the Meat Hygiene Manual of Procedures (MHMOP) - section 11.7.3 - Indonesia
- CFIA - Update to the List of establishments approved to export live or raw molluscan shellfish from Ireland to Canada